Saturday, March 20, 2010

The joy is in the journey.


Sometimes patients is a hard lesson to learn, but it will be richly rewarded! The Bible says in Galatians 5:22 that patients is a fruit of the spirit, in fact it is the only fruit of the spirit that is developed under trials. We should in all things "Consider it pure joy, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing." ~James 1:2-4 I don't know about you but, THATS NOT EASY! Many times when I'm going through something I am continually asking God ..Why? What? and Hu? But I think that if I would be quiet and still before Him and dwell under the shelter of His wing (Psalm 91) I would be at peace even in times of trial. I would realize that even in heartbreaking and difficult times, times that I can't change, that what the Bible says is true, "that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him." ~Romans 8:28a As the saying goes, If God brought you to it, He will lead you through it. Our Heavenly Daddy would NEVER let us go through something alone, and even though our situations maybe far out of our hands, its OK! Because we have been promised that "In all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us." ~Romans 8:37 And that "We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us" ~ Philippians 4:13 And, "Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the World." ~1 John 4:4 Our God is a great big God, and we are truly never alone and always Victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment